tagline

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL BLOG BUT A BLOG FOR A BETTER MALAYSIA!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

RM10m gone in 3 days?

As I was walking to my office, i picked up a copy of a free daily newspaper The Sun. Luckily I got the last piece available on the news stand in front of my office. As I walked through the security post and up to the lift, my eyes can't resist from reading the front page of todays newspaper.

I spoke to myself,"What the hack is going on?". It's all about money. The news is exactly a contra scenario from what Khir Toyo is trying to potray in his blog. His wife is making shit out the situation. Yes, it is the Balkis story. The next day after election, Khir Toyo's wife took the opportunity to dissolve Balkis and transfered the fund in its account to another account. There figure is RM9.9million.

This is a bad example to the people. I am speechless. What can I say? The new MB is taking action, he is requesting for an audit for Balkis. I believe more and more of these ugly scenario that have been kept shut for many many years will be discovered from time to time. It is good, atleast it builds integrity and faith from people to the state government. But many of the ex-leaders will be in a kecut perut situation including Khir Toyo's wife. I am sure that his wife is arguing with him on what should be done at this moment. Use your power to influence people to dismiss the case? At the first place, does he still has the power to instruct people?

Soon, the investigation will go deeper and audit will be looking into accounts belonging to the state government companies, such as PKNS. And many many more will be sleepless, hopefully no body will try to jump down from their condo's just to safe their life FOREVER!

I hope the police will take necessary action, and not to be forgotten the ACA (BPR). As a national citizen my faith towards the police force is still 50-50. Maybe this is due to the misconduct that has been practiced by some of our police officers, the Malay saying says... Akibat nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga. I believe the police need to work hard to rebuild people's faith in them. But so far, I can see that the police has been giving good cooperation to the government/ leaders of the opposition ruled states. This is one way to show their sincerity.

Click here for a copy of the above news in The Sun newspaper

No comments: