tagline

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL BLOG BUT A BLOG FOR A BETTER MALAYSIA!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The VIP Guide for Dummies?

Few days back, I clicked on a link at Dr Khris Toyo's blog which brought to me Marina Mahathir's Blog. It's my first time there, so i just browsed trough the articles on the main page. Then I found this one eye cathing posting from Marina Mahathir entitled "The VIP Guide for Dummies - The Lesser VIP". I read trough, till the end. I told myself, what a rubbish! Is it very important to be a VIP, VVIP or a VVIPP? I learnt that she categorized people by that THREE standards, and instead of VVIP now we have VVIPP (if you wanna know more about it go to her blog, [http://rantingsbymm.blogspot.com/] I am not going to elaborate on it here!) Is it that important for the UPPER CLASS citizen (that's what they think they are) to have all these classes and to be proud of it? YUUCKKKsss!!! I feel like vomiting. If I can say in Malay, "Kau orang buat rakyat lagi muak dan jelik dengan perangai korang lah!!" She is too proud to be in the upper class. Luckily she was bornt to be in that class!! If not? If she is the lower income range, where would she be today? Rushing to work at 630am, trying to earn a hard living, those people (the upper class) don't seem to understand the people (rakyat)... how can they say they are representing the people? They are only representing their own mind and their standard of people. If not because she was born to be somebody, no body will be chasing her.. she is no body!

I did sent a comment to her posting, unfortunately I did not save a copy of it for my blog readers, since was very sleepy at that time, it was about 3am when i posted the comment. Basically, I told her,'People don't need The VIP Guide for Dummies - The Lesser VIP, It does not mean anything to the people of Malaysia. (I did mention that i accidentally came to her blog from a link at Dr Khir TOyo's Blog and i think that is the 1st and last time for me to be at her blog). But unfortunately, I believe she did not agree with me! Why? Because my comment was not approved and was not displayed in her blog comment section.(atleast till this moment Sunday 27.04.2008 at almost 12midnight). I have the habit of revisiting the blogs where i left my comments just to see what's the blog's owners response. I think she is not ready for a mindset change eventhough the people has sent the signal eventhough it is not directly sent to her but since she is a VIP (is it?), then she should also understand the people's signal.

My intention of sharing this, is just to make the people involved to understand the signal that has been sent by the Malaysians. It is for the benefit of the country. If you tell me, PR won't be able to run the country, then I think u made the biggest mistake for under judging people's ability. Try to look trough the people behind PAS, behind DAP and PKR. Who are they? Majority are profesionals, accountants, lawyers, engineers, academicians, they are very well educated and they have the experience and ability to prove to the people that are they worth to be chosen. But if you look at who is behind UMNO? Who? Businessmen!! Right! They are the product of DEB, some are product of cronisme. I have been in business for many years and I know. There are people who intentionally follow the butts of the ministers, the KSUs, just for the sake to get projects. They will be present at UMNO's election campaign whether in Semenanjung or even in Sabah. Who paid for their trip? It's not their pocket money, they are paid for! Sorry but this is also a true story. I believe the PKR members who was once in the BN government will surely agree in this. Some of them used to be a part of it too I guess.

I pray for the best for Malaysia, doesn't matter whether it is under BN or PR. But I think BN need to do a lot of homework, and Pak Lah please don't trust the people around you 101%!!!

Just a reminder, I am not a member of UMNO nor PKR nor PAS. I am not a member of any political party. My views are my own understanding as a Malaysian who thinks and believes that somebody need to do something to correct the situation for the sake of the country and the people of Malaysia. I won't be able to do that because I am no body (atleast till this moment :).

Thanks for reading, I can see from my page counter that there are new unique visitors daily to my blog. Thank you Malaysians!!!

No comments: