tagline

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL BLOG BUT A BLOG FOR A BETTER MALAYSIA!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

RPK :I just love a good fight

Image

Rusdi Mustapha said some nasty things about me. Maybe I should allow you to be the judge as to whether what he said is true or not. My comments to his comments are in brackets/italics. Read on and you decide if what Rusdi said is the gospel or a load of bullshit.

NO HOLDS BARRED

Raja Petra Kamarudin

RPK is now a fugitive and, thus far, still a liar!

This has to be said!

I for once (it should be 'I for one', not 'I for once') do not believe Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK) ran away, rather than face the court, because he is afraid his Royal family will punish him for being a treacherous to his royal brethren! I for once (same here) do not believe he skips his court hearings because he is afraid, as he puts it, the police will arrest him and throw him in the dungeon.

(The IGP and Minister BOTH made public announcements that the police do not intend to re-detain Uthayakumar. Why do they refuse to also announce that they do not intend to re-detain me? Furthermore, they appealed against the Shah Alam High Court's decision to release me from ISA detention while they refuse to appeal the same court's decision to acquit Razak Baginda of the charge of abetment to murder.)

He took off because he is in a fix for he cannot come out with any shred of evidence on any of his serious allegation he made against Prime Minister Najib Razak and his wife Rosmah Mansor!

(If Superintendent Gan would just reply to all the questions posed by my lawyer, YB Gobind Singh Deo, in my sedition trial, then the evidence that Rusdi seeks would be available. Of course I can't come out with a shred of evidence when they cover up that evidence and refuse to allow it to surface in the trial. Why not Rusdi suggest instead that Supt. Gan reply to the questions so that this evidence that he seeks would be available?)

However, I would also like to believe this man RPK could be suffering from a psychiatric disorder called "Munchausen Syndrome", a malady which is named after a 16th century German Baron Karl Friedrich von Münchausen. According to a definition, Münchausen Syndrome "is a psychiatric disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma in order to draw attention or sympathy to themselves. It is in a class of disorders known as factitious disorders which involve "illnesses" whose symptoms are either self-induced or falsified by the patient. It is also sometimes known as hospital addiction syndrome or hospital hopper syndrome."

(Would Rusdi like to deny that he came to meet me at the Havana Club at midnight some time in 2007 to offer to pay me off to stop writing about Najib and his link to the Altantuya murder? Would Rusdi like to deny he asked me to name my price? Would Rusdi like to deny he phoned me the next day and scolded me for telling Dr Mahathir about it? Would Rusdi like to deny that he phoned me and scolded me for telling Dr Mahathir because Najib screwed him good and proper after Dr Mahathir gave him a piece of his mind? An Umno man by the name of 'Man Cowboy' was there that night. Would Rusdi like to deny that as well?)

For the record, RPK has hurled a lot of serious unfounded accusations against the Prime Minister and his wife for being involved in a death, mind you in a death, of a foreign national. That, to me is a very serious accusation. Thus far he has accused the PM of being involved, and the PM's wife had supervised in the killing of a foreign national.

(The transcript of the exchanges of text messages between Najib and lawyer Shafee Abdullah is re-produced below. This was first published in Malaysia Today when I was under detention in Kamunting. So it could not have been me who published it since I did not have internet access in my jail cell. Najib never denied this. He just said that it is a private matter so he need not explain anything.)

RPK also said he has a witness, a Lieutenant Colonel in the military intelligence, who said this witness saw the whole thing, which led him to write a piece in his website accusing the PM's wife supervise the killing. Serious stuff!

(While under ISA detention and during my interrogation I informed Datuk Zambri Ahmad of the Special Branch that my source was Kol. Azmi Zainal Abidin of Military Intelligence. Zamri said he knows Kol Azmi personally. Why do they refuse to ask Kol. Azmi to openly and publicly deny this? Is it because they did speak to Kol. Azmi and he actually confirmed it? And was this also why they quickly packed me off to Kamunting the next day without allowing me to sign my statement cum confession?)

Well so far this has happened! This Lt Col has since said it was a total hogwash and a fabrication on the assertion on RPK's part that he saw the whole thing where a foreign national was blown up and the wife of the PM was there, and he told RPK! We, Malaysians, were led to believe RPK has a concrete proof to the fact! Well, instead of showing the proof so that the PM and his wife can be charged then if found guilty to be hanged or jailed for being involved in a murder, RPK scoot off and ran away!

(What if I can produce the official and signed records of the security personnel to confirm that TWO senior officers from the military went to Najib's house the night of Altantuya's murder and did not leave until the next morning? What happened in those many hours they were in Najib's house? Does Rusdi really want these records made public? Will Najib be able to explain it if I do make them public?)

Then he has the audacity to tell the whole world, in his website Malaysia Today, that he could not attend his court hearings where he has to answer to some very serious accusation he made to the Prime Minister of this country and his wife, because the police will arrest him and hos (I think he meant 'his') Royal brethren will kidnapped (bad grammar) and tortured (also bad grammar) him if he were to appear in court at PJ which is in the state of Selangor?! What an insult to our intelligence eh!

(I never said that.. What I did do was I published the two e-mails from my Aunty Fuziah below. Rusdi himself has previously posted an article in his Blog where he said that the Sultan of Selangor called me gila. In fact, Rusdi added, the Selangor Royal Family regards me as a sort of outcast of the family. This is what Rusdi himself posted in his Blog. He said this, not me.)

The sad part is what he wrote for his reason why he ran away to be a fugitive instead of facing the music is that many people still believe in his lies!

(Rusdi had better check whether I am running away from something or running towards something. Read my story about crossing the bridge and tricking the guard into thinking you are coming from one direction whereas you are actually coming from the opposite direction.)


Well, I do not how it works but if he is in London, England, I am sure he can be extradited, and if he is in Segambut hiding at YB BABI's house I am sure he has to come out sooner or later.

(Well, let's see you try to get me. I plan to be the longest fugitive on the run in Malaysian history. And I am going to conduct this guerrilla warfare and keep hitting Umno till it destructs in a heap.)

When that happens I think the Malaysian government will be firmed (bad grammar again) enough to take stern action and do the necessary in finding him guilty of lying and then booked him with the maximum years allowed by the law for his crime against the natural order of logic! This man RPK, he is one totally illogical sad dude I have ever come across!

(You have to catch me first.)

Enough already!

Rusdi Mustapha

*************************************************

Dear Peter,

I am sending you this letter as you have not responded to my telephone calls nor to my telephone message inviting you to the house on Saturday afternoon to talk over family matters particularly in connection with the open letter to Datuk Seri Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin which you posted in your blog on 2nd March 2009.

As you already know, I admire your ability to write and express your thoughts, ideas and comments about events in your blog especially your mastery of the English language. I have also often reminded you that truth should always prevail in communicating these things to the public. It is also not for you to decide "what is clearly lawful".

Had Tok Uda been alive, he would have considered the content and manner of what you wrote in the open letter to Datuk Seri Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin, as a betrayal of the code of conduct and values which he had subscribed to, cherished and passed on to us. And for this, to have come from his favourite grandson would certainly have made him collapse in a state of shock.

While Tok Uda, as a true royalist had demanded loyalty and the upholding of family honour, tradition and adat, he had, on many occasions also emphasized that we are entitled to our own personal views, accepted our sense and spirit of adventure, freedom of thought and action as you may well have known from the family history. But "RESPECT FOR THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY" or "UPHOLDING LAW AND ORDER " was his cardinal principle, to be dearly valued and respected by the family at all times.

I believe that in the case of the open letter, you have crossed the line. Such writings would appear to be seditious. Therefore, for the sake of Tok Uda, and, in upholding the family honour, I feel that the only discourse open is to diffuse/redeem this and for you to apologize through your blog to the rulers and the public.

We all love you Peter in our own small ways but I have this task to keep the family together, so help me Peter. And  so help me  too, Ya-Allah.

With my personal good wishes and love to you and Marina and the family,

I remain,

Yours,

Aunty Fuziah
14 March 2009

*************************************************

Dear Peter,

Assalamualaikum,

It would appear that you have misinterpreted my letter of 14 March 2009 to you.

In all fairness to your readers, I urge you to post the full text of the letter in your blog.

Thank you and Wassalam,

Yours,

Aunty Fuziah
20 March 2009

*************************************************

The text messages were transmitted between Najib's personal mobile phone (+6012 2143177) and Shafee's mobile phone (+6012 3257052).

Wednesday 8/11/2006

Najib to Shafee (S2N)

Date: 8/11/2006 02:59:31

Dato Seri, The Razak Baginda thing is troubling me. Can I help? Salam, Shafee

Najib to Shafee (N2S)

Date: 8/11/2006 03:45:05

I will speak with u later tonight.

S2N

Date: 8/11/2006 03:45:31

Thank you

S2N

Date: 8/11/2006 06:28:56

Met the investigating officer today. Position is serious for RB. The 3 are highly implicated. RB's case can be fought. There are redeeming features for him. But we need to meet Dato Seri as there are other looming issues at large. But not to worry.  Salam > Shafee

N2S

Date: 8/11/2006 21:06:11

I have spoken to IGP. U can represent n meet RB in court.

Thursday 9/11/2006

N2S

Date: 9/11/2006 12:45:30

If RB's remand is upto Sunday, does it mean that he has to be charged by Fri or be released? i hope it is looking better for him.

S2N

Date: 9/11/2006 13:11:23

3 things can happen. Firstly, they can ask for more time for detention. We will resist. Second, they have to release him by Friday or thirdly charge him by Friday. Police took him to his office for document search. Nothing incriminating found. Now they are recording stmt from him. Later search in house. Under control so far Dato Seri.  Salam, shafee

S2N

Date: 9/11/2006 14:09:03

Dato Seri, Re RB need to meet up with you today. shafee

N2S

Date: 9/11/2006 14:17:47

630 pm at my house in PJaya this evening.

S2N

Date: 9/11/2006 14:18:21

Thank you

Friday 10/11/2006

N2S

Date: 10/11/2006 15:14:3

Any news about RB ?

S2N

Date: 10/11/2006 15:19:40

Dato Seri, Negotiating for conditional release. If not police need 2 or 3 more days extention. I suspect its an exercise in public relation as they do not want public to think a VIP was given an easier time. Being a vip under these conditions is a liability. Otherwise we are on track according to plan.  Salam, Shafee

N2S

Date: 10/11/2006 15:27:01

Thanks, he is very stressful according to his wife n would be a huge help if he could get a conditional release latest by sun.

N2S

Date: 10/11/2006 21:35:52

Saw the news on tv. RB was sent for DNA. Not sure it was neccessary.

S2N

Date: 10/11/2006 21:40:19

Unnessasary. But I think its on his lung infection. He has just been sent again to HUKM. Will know more later from inside contacts.

Saturday 11/11/2006

S2N

Date: 11/11/2006 03:17:56

Dato Seri, I was at ghkl ccu 4th floor.RB was admitted due to lung infection:mild pneumonia and asthmatic. This was the pain he was suffering in the chest and unexplained coughing for months. He is under an able physician Dato Dr Jeyaindran Sinnadurai(head of Dept of Medicine)Its good he is resting there than in the lockup. Dna was done to eliminate that he was at scene of crime (paternity can be ruled out as well).Need to see Dato Seri on some concerns. Salam. Shafee

N2S

Date: 11/11/2006 08:54:17

ANy chance of a release by sun ?

S2N

Date: 11/11/2006 08:58:14

Police should release him by then except that I think the police is disturbeb by Media and public pressure. Other factors need be coomunicated to Dato Seri in person. Investigation wise we are on track for release.

S2N

Date: 11/11/2006 09:26:52

It is clear that the Police will ask for extention t'row. I will resist strongly in view of the fact that the last few days investigation on RB have completed investigations that require RB's presence in custody. Secondly, from yesterday the Police has done nothing much with him except to do the dna. Thirdly, I am concerned with the Police carelessness yesterday in allowing the 3 other suspects to be freely mixing and therefore tainting their subsequent stmnts as they could be 'group coached'. But it also show Police no longer need to isolate the suspects. Even RB was handcuffed to the C/I. Salam. Shafee

N2S

Date: 11/11/2006 11:46:48

I Can see u today at my Taman duta hse at 6 pm.

S2N

Date: 11/11/2006 11:59:08

OK Dato Seri. Insyaallah I will be there.

Sunday 12/11/2006

S2N

Date: 12/11/2006 13:53:41

2 days extention to Tuesday. They must release him by then maybe conditionally. Police asked for full 14days.He has message.

 
S2N

Date: 12/11/2006 14:06:23

Will give Dato Seri in a while

S2N

Date: 12/11/2006 15:10:17

0320949418

Monday 13/11/2006

S2N

Date: 13/11/2006 15:53:36

Am in his office now. Another search. AG will be unwilling to charge and lose a case yet again. It is a good idea to suggest to AG to hood on and let investigtion proceed with Razak Released on Bond.

N2S

Tel: 60122143177

Date: 13/11/2006 16:23:29

How was the search ?

S2N

Date: 13/11/2006 16:25:56

We provided them everything, including old pda and note books and a couple of bills. Nothing incriminating.

Wednesday 15/11/2006

S2N

Date: 15/11/2006 13:21:32

Things going as expected.2 male officer charged for murder in common intention. Razak's name not in. Lady officer released but rearrested under Emergency Ordinance to be used as Crown witness (exactly as predicted). I am expecting RB to be released on Bond. 4 of my lawyers are watching brief the proceedings in the murder case. Rb matter prob t'row. Pl call.  Shafee Ps coming back now from Taipei.

N2S

Date: 15/11/2006 23:31:09

So hopefully he will be released tmrw?

S2N

Date: 15/11/2006 23:34:38

Dato Seri, I am driving up from S'pore, no more flight to KL tonight. Hope for th best. Any indication? Shafee

N2S

Date: 15/11/2006 23:36:52

Not heard anything untoward yet.

Thursday 16/11/2006

S2N

Date: 16/11/2006 10:52:43

Anything Dato Seri? I am already in Court.

N2S

Date: 16/11/2006 10:53:50

Pls do not say anything to the press today. i will explain later. RB will have to face a tentative charge but all is not lost.

S2N

Date: 16/11/2006 10:54:30

OK, TQ

Friday 17/11/2006

S2N

Date: 17/11/2006 10:50:30

Dato Seri, Its important you speak to Yusoff Zainal Abidin as he knows the law a lot better in the Chambers. I am confident he is concerned with the negligible evidence agst Razak. The Raja Mahani and Tengku Ariston cases ought to be the guiding critera for AG. They cannot afford another scandallous loss by the Prosecution as in Norita, Ariston, Dato Balwant etc.

N2S

Date: 17/11/2006 11:39:46

OK will try. Meanwhile try to console the wife. She is hysterical.

S2N

Date: 17/11/2006 11:41:29

I know Dato Seri.I will do everything I can.Salam, Shafee

S2N

Date: 17/11/2006 12:57:49

Dato Seri, Razak has not been sent to Hospital. He is clearly not well. He is refusing to take Prison's medicine for fear of sabourtage. The chief Physician of GHKL Dato Dr Jaya Sinnadurai is shocked that they have not brought Razak back to GHKL. I have spoken to Haji Darussalam, Sg Buloh's Prison Director. Can You sound this to Dato Radzi Shek Ahmad? Need to see you of s'thing that I think had happened that led to her death. Utterly shocking if I am right. Shafee

S2N

Date: 17/11/2006 15:45:34

Dato Seri, I am at Sg Buloh Prison. I have organised Razak to be in HUKL, He is on his way there now. The Pengarah Hj Darussallam and deputy Supt Gunasegaran very helpful. Shafee

N2S

Date: 17/11/2006 21:27:02

My regards to him.. He Is always in my thought.

S2N

Date: 17/11/2006 21:34:44

Will tell him

Sunday 19/11/2006

S2N

Date: 19/11/2006 16:25:08

Dato Seri, I need Dsp Musa, your ADc to call me to clarify a point. He is not answering  Shafee

Monday 20/11/2006

S2N

Date: 20/11/2006 13:02:33

Any developement Dato Seri? Shafee

N2S

Date: 20/11/2006 14:30:20

Not yet.

S2N

Date: 20/11/2006 14:30:38

Thank you

S2N

Date: 20/11/2006 21:05:17

Dato Seri.Razak is being transfered to Sg. Buloh t'row. Can Dr. Jaya do anything?

N2S

Date: 20/11/2006 23:04:50

When is he being transffered?

S2N

Date: 20/11/2006 23:05:48

T'row

N2S

Date: 20/11/2006 23:07:01

What time?

S2N

Date: 20/11/2006 23:08:01

Probably late morning

Thursday 23/11/2006

N2S

Tel: 60122143177

Date: 23/11/2006 13:46:51

Your message read" Najib released on personal bond!".

S2N

Date: 23/11/2006 13:50:00

Razak released on Bail of 1 million. On personal bond undertaking.  Shafee?I  am terribly sorry for that mistake. Whole night tak tidur preparing. My profuse apologies Sir.  salam. shafee

N2S

Date: 23/11/2006 14:00:25

ALhamdullillah , at least he is on bail. Big relief for him n family.

S2N

Date: 23/11/2006 14:02:02

Dato, I need to brief you urgently b4 you speak to him. Shafee

N2S

Date: 23/11/2006 14:12:32

OK but not intending to speak to him as yet.

Saturday 2/12/2006

S2N

Date: 2/12/2006 18:59:15

Dato Seri, Got some info that are troubling. Quite serious. Are you in Taman Duta? Can we meet?   Salam, Shafee


No comments: