tagline

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL BLOG BUT A BLOG FOR A BETTER MALAYSIA!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What happened to this police report?



I have reasonable grounds to believe that the second Statutory Declaration dated 04.07.2008 is suspicious on the face of it. I strongly believe person and/or persons have induced, threatened and caused the production of the 04.07.2008 Statutory Declaration by unlawful conduct. 

NO HOLDS BARRED

Raja Petra Kamarudin
There appears to be a lot of noise in the mainstream media lately about whether I am still in Malaysia, if not then how did I get out and if I got out then where can I be, which passport did I use to get out of Malaysia and which passport did I use to get into the other country if I really did get out of Malaysia, and so on.

I think the above is just too complicating for the Malaysian police to solve. Solving the above would involve using your brain and this is certainly beyond the capabilities of the Malaysian police. As part of my community service to the Malaysian police, I am going to offer them a simpler problem to solve.

The police report below was made by Americk Sidhu, PI Bala’s lawyer, on 8 July 2008. That was about one-and-a-half years ago. I think one-and-a-half years is enough time even for the most stupid police force in the world and the Malaysian police force is certainly far from being the most stupid.

So, instead of trying to solve the problem of RPK, why not the Malaysian police and the IGP please tell us what happened to the investigation on the police report Americk made way back in July 2008.

Or did they just ignore Americk’s police report and threw it into the dustbin? The normal procedure would be they would call you to take your statement after you make a police report but Americk was never summoned in all that time. This gives an impression they are not pursuing the matter.

So what is all this talk about the MACC wanting to interview Bala but that he must first send them an official letter? Americk’s police report is more than just an official letter. It is stronger than an official letter.

Aiyah, MACC and PDRM very hau siau one lah! Full of bullshit! No need to worry about RPK. He is safe and happy. Get cracking on the very old police report below. We will give you 14 days to come out with your statement on what happened.
AMERICK SINGH SIDHU’S POLICE REPORT OF 8 JULY 2008

I, AMERICK SINGH SIDHU NRIC NO  561129-71-5251  hereby lodge the following complaint :

(1) I am practising as an Advocate and Solicitor in Malaysia.

(2) I was instructed by one Mr Balasubramaniam a/l Perumal (NRIC NO 600928-08-6235) in respect of documenting the facts and circumstances involving him in the Altantunya matter.

(3) This led to the affirmation of a Statutory Declaration by Mr. Balasubramaniam on 01.07.2008 . The affirmation of the said Statutory Declaration was done in my presence and I have personal knowledge of the facts and circumstances leading to the production and affirmation of the said Statutory Declaration dated 01.07.2008.

(4) Mr Balasubramaniam a/l Perumal held a Press Conference on the 04.07.2008. I am informed by media reports that another Statutory Declaration affirmed by Mr. Balasubramaniam and dated 04.07.2008 was made public on that day. The contents of the said 04.07.2008 Statutory Declaration suggests that the earlier Statutory Declaration dated 01.07.2008 was made ‘ under duress ‘.

(5) I acted in good faith in documenting the facts that led to the production and affirmation of the Statutory Declaration dated 01.07.2008 and I am satisfied it was made voluntarily and without any duress whatsoever.

(6) By reason of the matters stated above, I have reasonable grounds to believe that the second Statutory Declaration dated 04.07.2008 is suspicious on the face of it. The said document’s contents amount to criminal defamation of my character both personal and professional. I strongly believe person and/or persons have induced, threatened and caused the production of the 04.07.2008 Statutory Declaration by unlawful conduct.

(7) I request that an investigation be carried out to ascertain the person and or persons who unlawfully caused the said Mr Balasubramaniam a/l Perumal to state that the earlier Statutory Declaration dated 01.07.2008, which was made in my presence, was made under duress. I believe the offence of criminal conspiracy to cause criminal defamation would have been committed by this and/or these persons.

Dated this 8th day of July 2008

Americk Sidhu

No comments: